For this station, you will be provided with a Razer laptop that has Moho installed on it. After you login, here are your instructions:
- On your desktop, you will see a folder called "Moho Videos". Go into this folder and then watch Videos 1-4. NOTE: For our purposes, Video #1 really starts at about 1:30. Feel free to skip forward to that time.
- Create an animation in Moho, using an existing character from the library. You may wish to use the camera tools in your animation as well.
- Watch Videos 5 & 6.
- In Moho, draw your own basic character using the drawing tools. Then add bones to that character and animate it.
- Watch Video 7 and follow along in Moho, step by step.
- If you have time remaining after all of this, you may create whatever you wish in Moho.